Friday, October 05, 2007

Hitman - The Complete Series



Hey guys,

A script like Hitman normally wouldn’t be my cup of tea, but Skip Woods’ spec crossed my path and I read it. All in all, I’d say it was an opportunity lost, but ya know, you learn more from the ones that fail than the ones that succeed. I guess that’s why I became interested in it. There were so many great topics to explore, I honestly couldn’t resist diving in and swimming those deep waters. Nowhere on the web will you find a more thorough review of one screenplay, not even from “pro” coverage. And those fanboys got nothin' on me.

Hehehe...

Hope you enjoy it.

-MM


------------------------------------------

First Article:

FORMAT & GRAMMAR

Second Article:

1 – FLASHBACK STRUCTURE
2 – A DRAMATIC POINT BEHIND THE HITS

Third Article:

3 – CONSPIRACY PLOTS
4 – BUILDING A MYTHOLOGY
5 – DEFYING THE CRITICS

1 comment:

Mystery Man said...

Don't hold back, David.

Hehehe...

Yes, but the ones that fail are usually more interesting to me than the ones that succeed.

There are some good things to say about this. I do like Timothy Olyphant as an actor and wish him well, and Skip can write some pretty intense action scenes. He knows his guns really well, too.

-MM