Sunday, January 20, 2008

Blog Talk 2 - Unk's Last Response

Check out the final article of our blog talk by Unk right here.

"As for the 'screenwriting revolution,' I hope it’s in full swing, I really do. I was just talking to a pretty big name in the business this morning and he happened to say to me, 'times sure have changed…' To which I replied, 'Shit, times have changed? I don’t even think we live in a time anymore.' He laughed and thought about it… Then he said he thought I nailed it. We’re ripping movies off left and right. The 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s spawned some great films. Movies were special. Somewhere along the line, we lost our way. Certainly we have had a smattering of films that managed to become iconic in their own right since the 80s but we’ve also dumbed everything down..."

Exactly. Loved your article, Unk. Thanks so much.

-MM

No comments: