Monday, February 12, 2007

Stanley Kubrick's "Napoleon"

--------------------

The Complete Series:

Part I - Stanley Kubrick's Obsession

Part II - "A Teddy Bear, A Prostitute, & A Peasant's Revolution"

Part III - "Josephine"

Part IV - "The Art of War"

Part V - "Empire"

Part VI - "The Fall"

Part VII - "The Defeat" or "The Thousand Mile March Into Oblivion"

Part VIII - "Elba, St. Helana, & Beyond"

Stanley's Production Notes

Final Thoughts - "Poetics in Cinema"

--------------------

Accompanying Videos:

Stanley Kubrick's Boxes

Barry Lyndon

Stanley Kubrick - A Tribute

--------------------

Around the Web:


"Napoleon" Script

Charlie Rose - Stanley Kubrick: A Life in Pictures

"The Greatest Movie Stanley Kubrick Never Made" by Darryl Mason

The Authorized Stanley Kubrick Exhibition Website

Kubrick Multimedia Film Guide

The Kubrick Site

"Citizen Kubrick" by Jon Ronson

Joseph Gelmis Interview

FilmJerk's "Napoleon" Review

Kubrick on Wikipedia

IGN's Script Review

Christiane Kubrick's website

10 comments:

Mim said...

Wow, MM. I hope this only means you're at a jumping off point, not done with the blog.

Mystery Man said...

No, I'm simply done with this series. I'm ready to move on to another study.

I really needed to study this, though, as a writer. I appreciate everyone who stuck it out with me.

All 3 of you. Hehehe...

-MM

Enzio Pesta said...

What's with all the Napolean stuff? Man, take a break. Come by for a visit. I've been on haitus. But I'm back! Ok, so it was more like an extended stay at the sanitorium.

GameArs said...

What an amazing accomplishment. I am duly impressed and educated at the same time.

Can you do Animal House next?

Mystery Man said...

Sure, Carl! I'll add it to my list. Hehehe...

Here's a thought, Enzio. Why don't you read the articles? You might learn something.

-MM

aiyipianni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aiyipianni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gfutfy said...

If I were gold für wow a boy again,world of warcraft gold I would practice perseverance wow gold cheap more often,maple meso and never give up a thing because it was or inconvenient. If we want light,Maple Story Account we must conquer darkness. Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its results.wow gold kaufen “There are only two creatures,”cheap maplestory mesos syas a proverb, “who can surmount the pyramids—the eagle and the snail.” If I were a boy again,wow geld I would school myself into a habit of attention;maple mesos I would let nothing come between me and the subject in hand.maple story power leveling I would remember that a good skater never tries to skate in two directions at once.billig wow gold The habit of attention becomes part of our life, if we begain early enough. I often hear grown up people say maple story items“ I could not fix my attention on the sermon or book, although I wished to do so” , wow powerlevelingand the reason is, the habit was not formed in youth. If I were to live my life over again,wow leveling I would pay more attention to the cultivation of the memory. I would strengthen that faculty by every possible means,wow power leveling and on every possible occasion.maplestory powerleveling It takes a little hard work at first

lla said...

china wholesale
cell phones
mobile phone
cheap cell phones wholesale
cosplay costumes
cheap cell phones
cheap cocktail dresses
Cheap Wedding Dresses
cheap jewelry

sohbet odaları said...

Sohbet Siteleri | Chat Siteleri | Sohbet | Mynet Sohbet | Sohbet Odaları | iStanbul Sohbet | iStanbul Chat | Chat | Mynet Sohbet | Sohbet Odaları | Mynet Sohbet